Requesting Appointment to Office

All Republicans interested in serving on a Board or Commission must be endorsed by the Westbrook Republican Town Committee. If you would like to serve as an appointed member to one of these boards, please contact usto receive a list of current vacancies. We are also available to answer any questions you may have regarding your potential service, such as.....
  When do the boards and commissions meet?, How often?
What does each board or commission do?
Should I have a specific background to serve effectively?
What will be expected of me? What else is involved?

There is a wide range of possibilities. Here is a partial list of current boards and commissions in the Town of Westbrook.
Cable TV Advisory CT River Estuary Conservation Commission
CT River Valley Shoreline Tourism Economic Development Commission AD HOC Energy Committee
Fair Rent Commission Fire Commissioners Forest Commission
Harbor Management Housing Authority Inland Wetlands
Parking Violation Hearing Officer Planning Commission, alternate Police Advisory Board/Traffic Authority
Board of Recreation Regional Mental Health Board Retirement Board
Senior Center Management Committee Shellfish Commission Town Center Revitalization
Water Pollution Control Zoning Board of Appeals, alternate Zoning Commission, alternate

Write a Letter to the Editor

Contact Us

Email Us
Get Involved
Westbrook RTC
PO Box 1125
Westbrook, CT 06498
Donate To the WRTC!

Monthly Meetings

Held on the Third Tuesday of Each Month at 7:00 PM in the Library Community Center.
All interested Republicans are Welcome and Encouraged to attend.

View Larger Map